Wednesday 6 November 2013

grateful # 7 & 8

In which I continue my gratitude journal as part of my Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course.


Monday




1. My last nocturnal mural painting session with the marvellous Gordon Hookey and the Kangaroo Crew at FDS (placement). Supported by pizza and damper, and some curious kangaroos, waiting outside in the car park for us, who clearly knew Gordon was there...
 

2. If I could choose a totem animal, today it would be a hedgehog. Just saying.

3. Almost there, just 8 minutes to go (which won't happen for another 10 days...). Then I will be able to graduate. Yay.


4. An extra one, because the house exterior got cleaned today. Even better, not by me. By professionals.

Tuesday



1. Interesting how busy I got, once I stopped working at my placement. How did that happen? So good to have time to reflect, in MBSR group tonight. 



2. My QUT grocery bag - 21 months later, it is all still a bit surreal!


3. Speaking of groceries, my youngest got his first job today, and is following in his older brother's footsteps, by becoming a fresh food person. He is apparently having more success than either of his parents at getting work at the moment...ha ha


more later...


No comments: