Wednesday 8 June 2011

Do you have your zombie apocalypse plan?

soft 'emoticons'

I am feeling generally a bit underwhelmed at the moment, (although today has been a really good day, so far). I am looking for new things to do, and my boredom threshold seems to have dropped recently. This could just be an end of term thing. 

Even the graduate art show opening on Monday evening felt a bit routine, perhaps because we have got used to them. We have now been teaching our program (Masters of Mental Health, Art Therapy at UQ) for seven years!! This was our seventh graduation. (Perhaps there is something to the seven year itch?)

Our girls' ACT group is going really well (the emoticons I made worked a treat as a check-in), we have just graduated 3 great students, I am feeling really healthy and sleeping well, and I am about to go to Cairns for two workshops (feels like the travelling art therapy road show), I have some exciting holidays coming up with my extended family, so why am I feeling lacklustre? Possibly what I am noticing right now is a reduced anxiety level, which I am not used to.

an anxiety inducing image...


And the title of this post? It comes from a message spray-painted onto a white van I was driving behind on the way to work yesterday. It made me smile. Enough said.

No comments: