Friday 1 November 2013

grateful #3 & 4

Thursday 31st

 
1. Drawing


2. 'Cows are good listeners', Mary Rose O'Reilly


3. Time: in the 'now'

Friday1st November


1. basket of art materials - so inviting!


2. Jacaranda flowers and leaves


3. Skull keyring for Day of the Dead, which I believe is today.


I usually set myself up to fail these challenges, but I am trying to write 3 things I am grateful for here every day. This week's MBSR homework...I think! I have done this on my I-phone before, but lost it all when the phone broke. For those of you with a functional I-phone, its called 365 grateful, or project 365, or something similar.

Anyway, whether its doomed to fail or not (and after all, this is an exercise in positive psychology) it has to be worth a try.

I have started talking to people, slowly, about Open Table, which I may have mentioned in my last post.  I want one here, in Brisbane! And I'm hoping it can happen, with some networking and effort.

more later

No comments: