Friday 23 September 2011

bad coffee day




This morning started badly - the coffee machine told me it was out of beans and I couldn't find the packet - S had put them in the place we usually keep dog biscuits. I had to ring him, as it was a sort of emergency,  and then just saw the packet as I was talking to him. I left a message but he didn't listen, he just rang me because he had a missed call. He had to come home as he had left his ID at home. I made coffee, then spilt it all over my clothes whilst I was eating breakfast and not paying attention. 

Things did improve once at work. We made Mindfulness cards (left at work, so no photo yet) and I remembered fontifier, which allows you to make your own handwriting into a font on your computer, which is really useful for writing christmas letters, and making them look handwritten. 



I have written every day this week so far, Which is more more than I expected. As I was running with the dog this morning (before the coffee episode, so actually the day started out ok, then went bad) I wondered if I could use a Motown song title as my blog title each day for a month. Like Rocktober, but actually more like Soultober or even Motownober. What a wonderful source of random thoughts the human mind can be at times.

more later.

No comments: